Sunday 7 December 2014

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations


OR: "Stuff I plan to make in 2015 but will probably not get round to because I never stick to my lists, I just enjoy writing them"

The Closet Case Files Nettie Body Suit in some grey and black striped jersey from my stash

The Grainline Linden Sweatshirt and an Archer

By Hand London Anna // Love Sewing Ruby mash-up

Colette Mabel skirt in mustard coloured Ponte. (I'm waiting for the January sales to buy this fabric because I am a skinflint and love a good bargain.) and then maybe another in a black and white hounds tooth.

Deer and Doe Plantain. Can't wait for those librarian style elbow patches!

Tilly and the Buttons Coco

At least one of my vintage dress patterns

and last but not least, a pair of shorts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment